Organized Charm: Trending: Fall Semester Kickoff

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Trending: Fall Semester Kickoff


Mind Snacks.
I can proudly say that this is the first game I have ever downloaded.
In the past week, I have downloaded French, Italian, and Spanish.
These games are so fun and much cheaper than Rosetta Stone.




Daiquiris. 
And not the glass full of a frozen, sugary-mixture we see at the beach.
The kind that Hemingway and Fitzgerald drank and wrote about. 
The kind that requires real fruit.

Here is the recipe for this refreshing, summer-y deliciousness: 

1 freshly squeezed lime
1 teaspoon sugar
2 ounces gold rum

*Shake with ice and strain into martini glass*

Best of all, no obnoxious blenders required.




Preppy Paradise.
I don’t know what it is about the fall semester that makes me want to dress like a Kennedy.
But I do know that I love transforming my wardrobe with the seasons!
Welcome to four months of whale and horse silhouettes for this girl.




“Mexican” Coke.
That’s right. Why?
It has 0 High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Which means that it actually is “refresco”!




SlugBooks.
I don’t know how I made it through undergrad without this website.
Probably because I wasn’t paying for my own books, so I didn’t really care.
This website is simple and compares the prices of textbooks from all across internet.



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...