Organized Charm: Trending: Mid-Semester Energizers

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Trending: Mid-Semester Energizers


Lorde.
I cannot get enough of this station on Pandora.
This girl is gorge and she can sing.
Plus, her hair is awesome.




Coffitivity.
First of all, this name combines two of my favorite things in the world.
It makes me feel like I’m studying in a charming little cafe.
AND, if you stream it online, it’s free!




My Mid-Semester Diet.
This has basically been my lunch (and dinner) on nights when I have class.
Since hummus is oil-based, it can go a while without being refrigerated. 
And Naked drinks are lifesavers when there isn’t really time to eat.




 Strengthening Study Snack. 
(Bagel w/ Cream Cheese & Honey)
 Republic Coffee in Memphis serves this on their menu and it’s incredible. 
Honey is a superfood... bagels have carbs to replenish energy...
And cream cheese is just downright heavenly. 




Yogi Tea.
Mid-Term season always leaves me feeling more than a little run down.
This tea is organic and is the perfect little boost to keep going.
Plus, each tea bag comes with an inspirational message.

(like a steamy fortune cookie)



:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...