Organized Charm: Mid-Year Goal Checkup

Monday, August 4, 2014

Mid-Year Goal Checkup


We get checkups for our bodies, our teeth, even our cars. But what about... Our goals?  

You didn't think I'd forgotten about those goals we set back in January, did you?! (Actually, I did. Luckily Kiki was there to remind me). So today, we are going to go back and look at the 6-month checkpoints that we set for ourselves!

Ready?! Okay…



My 6-Month Checkpoints:

1. Post to Organized Charm regularly

2. Be more disciplined in my "priority time”

3. Find a new job

4. Register for my final semester of grad school

5. Live in a loft/studio in the city

6. Set aside a designated amount of money each month

7. Let go of my perfectionism (a little)

8. Work out routinely



Now let's see where I've accomplished/fallen short of my checkpoints. 

1. If we don't count the summer hiatus, then I'm doing pretty good about posting regularly (this will be my 3rd post in the past 2 weeks! Yay!).

2. YES! I can gladly and proudly say that I have surpassed my own expectations in this goal! Not only am I reading my Bible and praying consistently at the beginning of every morning but I am actually *confident*  about the future and *at peace* with myself and my life. This is an awesome goal that I'm glad I set!

3. Here's another one that I've accomplished! After a TON of hard work, I found a new job (3 miles away from our new home!) that I start Wednesday!

4. Failed. There is one class (with 2 sections) standing between me and graduation and both sections were filled up by the time I went to register. I am hoping that something works out in this area, but if not, I'll just graduate in the spring instead.

5. Accomplished!

6. Accomplished. Sort of. I have been doing this but I could be more consistent. Financial responsibility will go on my list of things to focus on.

7. Check. Being more disciplined in my priority time and writing regularly have given me a much better outlook on life!

8. Check. Whereas, health has always taken a backseat to productivity for me... I have finally learned to make it a priority.



So, I'm giving myself credit for the goals I've accomplished and I'm making a list if those that I still need to do! 

Out of the things I still need to do to be where I want to be in life right now, I will choose the most important and spend the next month mainly focusing on that! 

Now, do you have your list? Good! You can see how far you've come and which areas you need to improve (hint: there will *always* be something)!

by the way, if you’re a new reader and you have no idea what I’m talking about, click here! :) }

Keep going! Love yourself and believe that you can make the changes! 

Go, You! :)






In which areas of your life did you meet your checkpoints? What could you still improve?! 

{Shared on A Life in Balance}

3 comments:

  1. I have been suffering from HIV and Genital Herpes for the past 3 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been
    taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr TAKUTA on how he has been
    curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation
    he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went
    for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are
    suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr TAKUTA today on this Email address:
    takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on this Tell.Number +27788634102....

    Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
    1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3.DIABETES
    4.STROKE.
    5.STDS and STI
    6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
    7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
    8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
    9.MARITAL PROBLEM
    10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. my ex-boyfriend dumped me 7 months ago after I caught him of having an
    affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but
    he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what
    to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a
    spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster
    and explain my problems to him..... he cast a spell for me and assure me of
    15 hours that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third
    day my peter came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so
    happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get
    married. Once again thank you Dr Okosun , you are truly talented and gifted
    contact him on WhatsApp +2348133974847
    Okosunspelltemple33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing testimony on on how i conceive, also cure from fibroid, i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect, especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to be pregnant but all to no avail, on this faithful day, i decided to check the net for updates on healthy living and i came across testimonies of lot of women who Priest Babaka has helped with his native herbs to conceive. i decided to put a try because this has been my greatest problem in life so I emailed Priest Babaka, and he told me what to do which i did, after which he sent me some roots and herbs syrup and gave me step by step guild lines on how and when to have sex with my man. I missed my menstrual flow within a short period of taking it, and the doctor confirmed that I am pregnant. I am very glad to tell the world that I just put to bed a bouncing baby boy last week. Contact Priest Babaka for your own testimony via Email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com Or Facebook at priest.babaka

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...