Organized Charm: BIC® 4-Color Pen

Thursday, May 1, 2014

BIC® 4-Color Pen



This post brought to you by BIC 4-Color pen. All opinions are 100% mine.

If you have been reading this blog for longer than 5 seconds, you've probably noticed that I have a thing for color-coding. I color code my class notes, my binders, and my calendar. But, the problem with color-coding things while you're on the go is that you have to carry around multiple pens... Which can get a little cumbersome. 

Luckily, BIC has dealt with that problem for us! The BIC® 4-Color Pen is 4 Inseparable Colors in 1 Pen! The color choices are black, blue, green, and red and would be perfect for calendar organization, rewriting class notes, organizing your thoughts with a graphic organizer, or even just expressing your current mood in a journal. 


BIC® even gave each color a personality, just in case you need some help deciding which ones to use for what:

Black: The one that wants to be the undisputed master of the world
Blue: The bossy one who really likes himself. 
Green: The jealous one who also feels the need to Instagram every meal. 
Red: The OCD, grammar-correcting one who likes for everything to be in perfect order. 

{obviously Red is my soulmate}

I recently switched my color-coding system around so that it would line up with the colors associated with different Feng Shui elements. I think it’s really interesting that each of the colors has a different personality in the commercials, because the personalities kind of line up with the Feng Shui elements of each color as well. 

This is how I’m currently using these 4 colors in my calendar:

Black: Work
Blue: School 
Green: Workouts
Red: Social

You can buy the pen at Amazon and Staples
Also, follow them on Facebook and Twitter for giveaways and other fun things! 

Do you also feel the need to color code everything? If so, which colors do you use for which things? Do you think having it all in one pen would be more helpful than your current system? 4 Inseparable Colors in 1 Pen


Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...