Organized Charm: Trending: Memphis Fall Fashion

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Trending: Memphis Fall Fashion

Last month, my husband (the hot, slightly creepy-looking guy below) and I were invited to do a fall fashion shoot for a local magazine highlighting some of the most awesome boutiques in Memphis. 

The issue came out this week and I have been lusting over a few of these pieces: 


Sheer army-green top by Haute Hippie
Tan lace cami by Haute Hippie
Burnt-red jeans by Legacy

(Honestly, these jeans may change my mind about being strictly a “dress person”.)

Black and gold bead necklace

(I am the biggest fan of giant, chunky necklaces. The bigger, the better.)

-


Titanium ring 

(I have never felt as tough as I did wearing this ring. Yes, please.) 

Black bag by Vince Camuto

(Something terrible might happen if I do not own this bag soon. It’s perfect.)

-


Pink button-down blouse by BLVD

Gray-and-black stripe dress with open glove sleeve by R&R Surplus
Faux fur vest by Love Token

(Pale pink and gray is one of my favorite color combos… obviously.)

-


“Double Shift” flower ring
“Shake Rattle & Roll” fan necklace

(I could not have invented more appropriate jewelry for myself if I tried. Perfectly pretty and girly!)

-

Photographer: Justin Fox Burks
Hair: Lucy Hadskey & Amy Wood, Secret Services Salon
Makeup: Christopher Padgett, Heather Cosmetic Boutique 

-

Happy Saturday, y’all! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...